Sulis is a Role Playing Game (RPG) with turn based, tactical combat, deep character customization and an engaging storyline. The game has been built from the ground up with modding and custom content in mind. Currently supported on Windows and Linux platforms.
The game is currently fully playable and includes the first act of The Twin Expanse, an old school RPG campaign in the vein of classic games such as Baldur's Gate, but mixing in modern elements from titles like Divinity: Original Sin and Pillars of Eternity. There is additionally The Endless Dungeon, a pure action dungeon crawl with more Roguelike elements.
The core game engine as well as the campaign are under active development. Users are encouraged to file issues with bugs, feature requests, or any other feedback.
Downloads & Installation
The source code is hosted on GitHub. See the Readme file for information on compiling the game from source.
- Cross platform native binaries, currently built for Windows and Linux
- Multiple campaigns with over 8 hours of playtime, featuring both handcrafted and procedural content.
- We are designing a detailed and fully realized world and story - check out the Lore page.
- Designed with modding in mind - although more work still needs to be done in this area.
- A powerful 2D graphics engine with zoom, scalable UI, HiDPI support, and a swappable graphics backend.
- Runs on very modest hardware - even software renderers (although at a reduced frame rate).